The Swim Club at Medford Village Country Club is an excellent place to spend those hot summer days. The Club operates from Memorial Day to Labor Day and is sure to be perfect for you and your family. Regularly scheduled activities keep children happy and active, while a friendly, relaxing atmosphere keeps the adults coming back. The Swim Club has something for everyone!
Lessons and competitive team swim designed for children of all ages share the private Olympic-sized swimming pool with club members. Changing rooms and showers are also conveniently located by the pool. Our kiddie pool and large pool is a hub of socialization and fun for everyone! Our pool area is adjacent to our snack stand with many options for the entire family. Our Swim Team is very popular!
Come join our family at Medford Village Country Club and keep cool this summer!
- Certified lifeguards on-duty during pool hours.
- Olympic size main pool that was fully renovated in the Fall of 2011.
- Separate diving well with diving board.
- Fenced in baby pool with an 18 inch waterfall.
- Gator’s Swim Team, competes in the Suburban Swimming League.
- Swim lessons for all skill levels.
- Volleyball court, Foosball table, and playground with swing set.
- Snack bar.
- Year-round clubhouse privileges with many social events.